Every week, we feature fresh job listings for search marketers. Make sure to bookmark this page and check back every Friday.
Are you looking to hire? You can submit your listing here for free. Please note that we do not include listings without a salary range.
Paid Media (PPC) Specialist, Outpace SEO (Remote)
- Salary: $55,000-$75,000
- Plan, create and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of channels
- Keyword research and management to optimize bids (add PPC keywords and negative keywords)
Sr. Paid Search Strategist, Inflow (Remote, U.S. only)
- Salary: $74,000–$97,000
- Manage and serve as the primary point of contact for 5–10 paid advertising clients. Be responsible for the strategy, prioritization, planning, and execution for client PPC strategies in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and other relevant platforms.
- Build highly effective Shopping, Search, Display, and Remarketing campaigns for eCommerce clients.
Paid Ads Team Manager, Inflow (Remote, U.S. only)
- Salary: $80,000 to $118,000
- Lead strategic planning sessions and team meetings
- Review deliverables and provide feedback to other team members
Technical SEO Analyst, Dictionary.com (Hybrid or Remote)
- Salary: $55,000
- Perform site crawls using tools such as Screaming Frog
- Identify and analyze technical SEO issues and work with product & engineering to find solutions
Junior SEO Specialist, Kinsta (Remote)
- Salary: $20,000 to $45,000
- Support the development of optimization strategies to increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Carry out on-page optimization for new and existing content, following SEO best practices and Google webmaster guidelines
Senior SEO Manager ~ Staples (Remote)
- Salary: $82,000+
- Owning, building, and managing the SEO roadmap for an ecommerce website.
- Analyze our website’s performance with Google Analytics, PageSpeed Insights, and other tools
SEO Content Specialist, Happy Cog (Remote)
- Salary: $75,000 to $90,000
- Assist with strategic development for SEO initiatives, starting from kick-off and extending through post-launch and analysis
- Develop and execute cohesive content strategies to both drive organic traffic to client sites and increase the likelihood of procuring authoritative, valuable backlinks
SEO Strategist, Avalanche Creative (Remote)
- $45,000 – $60,000
- A/B testing, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in organic search campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword and competitor research
SEO Analyst, UnitedHealth Group (Eden Prairie, MN, Remote considered)
- Salary: $66,000 to $118,300 (annual)
- Leverage tools like Semrush and Google Search Console to compile organic search performance data to inform content recommendations
- Partner with segment stakeholders to fully understand their products, services, customers, and unique business objectives
SEO Specialist, Terrayn (Remote)
- Salary: $50,000 to $70,000
- Understands the client’s short and long-term company goals and develops, implements, and collaborates Local SEO and Hyperlocal strategy to meet those goals
- Ensures all of the clients have an accurate, comprehensive, and complete online footprint and helps build valuable backlink profiles for all clients
SEO Strategist, Inflow (Remote)
- Salary: $67,000 to $86,000
- Serve a small set of accounts as the lead SEO Strategist/Client Advocate
- Collaborate with Sr. SEO Strategists to assist with execution of SEO deliverables
Director of SEO and Content, Seamless.ai (Remote, U.S.)
- Salary: $140,000+
- Plan, develop, execute and assess SEO initiatives, including, but not limited to, monitoring and improving keyword rankings, organic traffic, conversion rate optimization (CRO), and content marketing.
- Optimize existing web content to maximize search engine visibility.
Director of SEO, Disruptive Advertising (Remote)
- Salary: $125,000 to $165,000 (annual)
- Develop the strategic SEO direction to consistently drive results to clients.
- Ensure results and deliverables make it easy for clients to feel no-brainer value from this offering.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst (Senior and Expert), Bruce Clay (Remote)
- Salary: $5,000 to $10,000 (monthly)
- Technical deep-dive deliverables with extraordinary mentoring and client communication skills required.
- Increase keyword rankings and search engine traffic and ultimately conversions for client websites within exceptionally competitive search engine results pages.
SEO Director, HC Brands (Jacksonville, Fla.)
- Salary: $75,000 to $110,000 (annual)
- Lead and mentor a team of SEOs motivating, developing and guiding the team to make sound SEO decisions
- Advocate for SEO excellence in our organization and implement SEO best practices, from on-page content to technical approach
Senior SEO Specialist, California Closets (Remote)
- Salary: $75,000 to $100,000 (annual)
- Technical SEO and strategy
- Monitor the site’s traffic and performance to provide and execute improvement ideas
SEO Manager, CharterUP (Remote/Atlanta)
- Salary: $70,000 to $90,000 (annual)
- Collaborate on outreach strategies and link building
- Analyze existing sites for content and on-page optimization opportunities
Sr Analyst, SEO, Home Depot (Remote)
- Salary: $65,000 to $100,000 (annual)
- Perform continuous site auditing, and recommend scalable on-page optimization based on business objectives for both existing functionality and new opportunities
- Provide SEO best practices in alignment with current technical principles and homedepot.com systems
Senior SEO + Digital Strategy Analyst, Momentic (Remote or Milwaukee)
- Salary: $65,000 to $85,000 (annual)
- Developing, executing, and reporting on comprehensive SEO strategies.
- Identifying key SEO opportunities, tracking website traffic and KPIs, and analyzing competitor strategies.
SEO Testing Consultant, Search Pilot (Seattle, hybrid)
- Salary: $65,000 to $90,000
- Managing the customer relationship, including onboarding of new customers and keeping them updated on test planning and results
- Coming up with SEO and CRO test hypotheses and working with customers to prioritize them
SEO Manager, Vail Resorts (Remote)
- Salary: $60,000 to $89,000 (annual)
- Perform keyword research and competitive research to develop recommendations for content execution.
- Track page and campaign performance using 3rd party search tools and analytics
SEO Manager, IMM – Ideas Made Measurable (Boulder, Colo. / Hybrid)
- Salary: $60,000 to $75,000 (annual)
- Develop all SEO strategies including: content recommendations, content briefs, tagging deliverables, business performance reporting, client presentations.
- Conducts content gap analysis, develop content strategies, and generates content briefs
Senior SEO Specialist ~ Pure Visibility (Remote or Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Salary: $58,000 to $65,000 (annual)
- Work with the SEO director to perform in-depth visibility audits for new clients and compile the results along with prioritized recommendations.
- Work with the SEO director to analyze and create action plans around common technical SEO components (canonicalization, sitemaps, crawl budget, schema, hreflang)
Content writer, InJoy Health Education (Longmont, Colo., Remote/Hybrid)
- Salary: $55,000-$60,000 (annual)
- Write high-quality content for InJoy’s videos, online classes, web apps, booklets, facilitator’s guides, and PowerPoint presentations, including researching topics, creating outlines, validating ideas and drafts with consultants, and integrating feedback at different project milestones.
- Be the voice of InJoy on products and marketing and ensure all written content is consistent, medically accurate, error-free, and on-brand, while adapting and evolving content and messaging according to current trends and research.
SEO Analyst, LendingTree (Remote)
- Salary: $50,000 to $80,000 (annual)
- Write and periodically revise in-depth guides and reviews of insurance products
- Track and report on performance metrics for editorial content
Technical SEO specialist, MyAdvice (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $45,000 (annual)
- Resolve technical SEO issues uncovered during website audits to improve overall site health and performance
- Research SEO keywords to utilize throughout our clients’ websites
Content Strategist + Editor, Black & White Zebra (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $65,000 to $90,000 (annual)
- Facilitating the production of multiple pieces of new content per week per site.
- Significantly increasing organic traffic to the site(s) through strategic content planning.
Demand Generation Manager, Premier Group Recruitment (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $120,000 to $150,000 (annual)
- Own the strategy, execution, and tracking of digital channels (e.g., SEO, SEM, Social, Display, Video, Webinars and Email) to achieve pipeline goals.
- Collaborate with the content team to develop compelling assets delivered via multiple formats for each step of the customer acquisition funnel.
Senior Paid Search Manager, Kingpin Communications (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $70-90k/yr
- Assist the Global Head of Paid Search in the day-to-day management of accounts.
- Manage the day-to-day housekeeping by running, optimizing, and analyzing paid search campaigns across Google and Bing.
SEO Specialist, Merkle (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $48,000 to $50,000 (annual)
- Perform keyword research based on trends, target audiences, patterns, and competitor analysis.
- Extract insight from data, identify relevant trends, and provide proactive recommendations to reach client marketing goals.
Digital Marketing Specialist, New American Funding (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $65,000 to $85,000 (annual)
- Integral role in planning and execution of performance campaigns spanning across digital channels
- Collaborate with design team on writing and implementing advertising copy for display/search ads, landing pages, video and positioning to ensure brand standards and accuracy
New on Search Engine Land